Through the key of a hotel

Friday, April 29, 2011

It was good

It was good to read my past posts, those were the times when I had time to write a blog.. Time is slipping by so fast, the only sure thing is I am getting older.

It seems nobody has been interested in my blog as I have had only one comment.

Just watched the Royal Wedding, hotel empty, most people travelled down for the day and the others have taken advantage of the long weekend and gone away.

All changed since the last time I blogged, Staff, customers, Chairman died. Otherwise the hotel seems to be going from strengh to strengh. You always need more guests, thats business for you.
I would like to make a comment, if you look on Youtube and see a video called shit town harrow, just put it down to the sad person that filmed it... there are some real sad cases in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home