Through the key of a hotel

Saturday, September 23, 2006

HSBC again

HSBC: The saga goes on.

Now up to the other day I have not blamed the staff of HSBC for having two windows in what must be one of the busiest banks in the area.

We are a corporate client to HSBC so we do not bank just a few pounds. I am the one you hate… I am the one that arrives at the window with enough work for the bank tellers for 30/45 minutes, don’t you just hate me.

But why me, why do you hate me for holding up the queue? I did not make the decision to make two windows out of five and give bad service.
So why should I be made to feel that everybody in the queue behind me would like to put a knife between my shoulder blades.

On previous blog the issue has been the queue to pay in, like 45 minutes long. So I came up with this cunning plan. Instead of queuing daily I would queue once or twice a week, ( I haven’t told the Director of my cunning plan as I am sure he would not approve) therefore instead of queuing 4 x 45min I only queue 1 or 2 x 45min.

This teller decided to warn me that if I bring in 4/5 days of banking in again and hold up the queue they would not do the work. COW

So, let us see when I challenge her with six days takings and slow the queue down for one hour.

Speed up the queue and I will go back to status quo. Speaking to the manager does not help.. Down to people power

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home