Through the key of a hotel

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bored in the office

One quiet afternoon walking to the bank my mind was travelling at great speed.

I stopped on the spot and asked the question, “am I standing in the future or am I standing in the past or the present”.
Okay...if you are not in the future or in the past you must be in the present and if you are in the present where does the future start and the past end and if it is now, that means you cannot be in the present, you must be in the future. This was my little quiz walking to the bank bored.

This question entertained me and my assistant for two days…. Work…. Forget it.
We debated the question inside out using the net to solve our arguments.
I have to say when we eventually put it to bed I believe I understood my assistant better and I confused him.

So I leave you with this.

The past is history, the future is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why we call it the “PRESENT”

ONLY THE PRESENT IS REAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home